Jennifer Lyon

Wednesday, March 18th, 2015
Wednesday Worthy

On Monday, Wizard had a really small in-office medical procedure. All’s fine except we’re both tired. It’s amazing how something that sounds so easy in theory, ends up taking more energy that we think :-) Wizard’s healing fine, and it really is nothing serious. But I may be just a tad overprotected. I know, you’re all shocked :-)  Wizard is being a very good sport though about staying off the foot and not worrying me, which I appreciate.

Although by today, I’m betting he’s going to be sick to death of me hovering over him. I’ll back off him a bit. Maybe.

Okay lets move onto Wednesday Worthy. Here’s our candidate:

Fearles MMA Fighter ready to fight

So what do you think? Is he worthy?

6 comments to “Wednesday Worthy”

1. B.E. Sanderson
      · March 18th, 2015 at 2:38 am · Link

Poor Wizard. And poor you. :hugs: I hope everything gets back to normal for you guys quickly. (Or as normal as it ever is. LOL)

This dude? Nope. He’s gone rogue.

2. Viki S.
      · March 18th, 2015 at 2:38 am · Link

Poor Wizard. Did you make him cookies? He’ll be good with the hovering I bet as long as he has cookies.

Not sure about this guy.

Have a great day!

3. Silver James
      · March 18th, 2015 at 10:47 am · Link

I’m lucky. Lawyer Guy wants to be left alone and gets all snarly if I hover. It works for us. Glad it was small and Wiz is on the road to recovery–even if he might be limping a bit. ;)

Have I mentioned I love the new Plus One covers? As for the candidate. Nope. Definitely a rogue in the Wingslayer world, and, since I watched McLintock yesterday, he’d be a cull (I love that line from the movie!). :lol:

Happy Hump Day, witches!

4. Jenn
      · March 18th, 2015 at 11:17 am · Link

B.e., thanks on Wizard. He’s doing better today. May have more surgery in his future but one step at a time.

No one likes this poor guy, no wonder he’s behind a fence :-)

5. Jenn
      · March 18th, 2015 at 11:19 am · Link

Viki, he’d love it if I made him cookies! But I think I’ll save that for the next time since I’m making a cake this weekend. Unless Wizard asks, then I’ll do it :-)

6. Jenn
      · March 18th, 2015 at 11:22 am · Link

Silver, that’s how I am too. Wizard’s not bad though, and I didn’t WANT him to get up and do something himself, and start bleeding. But he’s doing much better today.

Thank you on the covers! It’s something I worry about.

I haven’t watched McLintlock in years!

Comments are closed.