Jennifer Lyon

Wednesday, June 1st, 2016
Wednesday Worthy

It’s that time of the week! So today we’re debating between a smooth head:

Classic portrait of a sexy muscular shirtless man outdoors in sepia tones

Or a full head of hair:

handsome young muscular man posing shirtless while showing of his muscles

Which would you choose?

P.S. How can it be June 1st???

10 comments to “Wednesday Worthy”

1. Marie
      · June 1st, 2016 at 1:06 am · Link

Full head of hair. Gives you something to grab on too. :wink:

2. B.E. Sanderson
      · June 1st, 2016 at 7:37 am · Link

I don’t see why they felt the need to airbrush a perfectly nice stomach into a fake set of abs. :eyeroll: Otherwise, I’d pick the bald dude hands down. Then again, the guy with the hair reminds me of Zoolander. Have to go with bald dude.

I am not sure how it got to be June already. Wasn’t it just March?? Where the heck did April and May go? Bleh.

3. Jenn
      · June 1st, 2016 at 11:18 am · Link

Marie, good point :-)

4. Jenn
      · June 1st, 2016 at 11:23 am · Link

B.E., probably because guys now face as much unrealistic expectations as women these days :-( Even so I like the tough guy look of the bald guy–I can see him as a reluctant hero.

Time is zooming by too fast!

5. Silver James
      · June 1st, 2016 at 12:25 pm · Link

That bald guy? He’s also a photographer and trust me, I don’t think he airbrushed the abs. I’ve got other pics of him. LOL So I definitely pick him. That’ said, the other guy is the inspiration model for one of my Barron brothers. ;)

Don’t remind me of the date! I still have 22K words to write before mid-month. *flail*

6. Jenn
      · June 1st, 2016 at 2:20 pm · Link

Silver, oh thank you! I was wondering why I didn’t see the air brushing, but I rarely trust my own eye.

I know how crazy your deadlines are. Go write! (FYI I’m freaked about the date too, but just hanging on and typing).

7. Viki S.
      · June 1st, 2016 at 3:53 pm · Link

I think Silver is right. I’ve seen this guy and he is “fine” :). Number 1 for me ;).

I hope you’re having a great day and that your fingers are keeping up with your characters :).

8. Jenn
      · June 1st, 2016 at 5:37 pm · Link

Viki, I want to see him too :-)

I’m trying to keep up, LOL! Hope you have a great evening!

9. B.E. Sanderson
      · June 1st, 2016 at 9:14 pm · Link

:shrug: The ab shadows look over-emphasized to me, but it’s probably just me.

10. Jenn
      · June 2nd, 2016 at 7:58 am · Link

B.e., It’s hard for me to tell. And we know most professional photos are enhanced to some degree :-)

Comments are closed.