This new year has started off at hyper-speed. It’s Friday again! So let’s do our random five things about our week
- First up, the mudslide devastation here in Southern Ca is pretty grim, but at least we’re having a warm spell to help with the recovery (or rescue if that’s still possible) and assessing the damage.
- Maggie is a sun dog. She’s finds any spot of sunshine and claims it as her own This is AFTER she’s convinced me that we must go on the dirt trails the day after heavy rains…which means I’m tramping through mud and rocks like I did when I was a kid (I was a tomboy). I’m regressing…LOLOL! I’m also very careful so I don’t fall and break my ankle Wizard would NEVER let me live that down.
- I’ve already mentioned I’m writing a few hours a day. This is huge and I’m excited. I love this book, but for a few months there, I just creatively shut down, plus the pain prevented me from sitting at the computer long enough to think. I don’t know how long this manageable level of pain will last, but I’m embracing it for as long as it does.
- Not sure I’ll get the epidural procedure next Thursday or not. For some mysterious reason, our health insurance changed all the member numbers in the new year, and that’s created a ripple wave of headaches. I talked to my pain doctor staff today and they are trying to push it through. But if I have to wait, I’ll see if we can get me in for more trigger point shots to keep me going. I’m thinking positive.
- Tomorrow is Special K’s baby shower. I love how the family has come together to work on this. I hope Special K enjoys it! I’ll try to remember to take pictures, but I usually have my phone in my purse and never think to do it until later. I’m really looking forward to being a grandmother!
So that’s my week, not it’s your turn to share your Friday Five. Have a great weekend!