Happy Friday! Let’s get to sharing five things about our week.
- I had a good writing day yesterday, and I want more, more, more of them! I’m greedy that way!
- It’s COLD here for So. Cal. But much more in line with what February should be like. It’s better than the 80’s and 90’s we’ve had for weeks. I especially love the cold when I sleep!
- Maggie is not a fan of the cold, and she doesn’t get under her covers in her kennel. Instead, she creates a nest with the sides of the blanket raised up around her and I assume she stays warm that way. (Oh! And Maggie runs into her kennel on her own every night when I get up to go to bed. She sits there and waits for me to give her her nighttime treat and close the door. She never makes a peep until I let her out in the morning. Patience and consistency really pays off!)
- I’m sticking pretty close to my Weight Watchers points plan (except for a planned 24 hour period I took off from it last weekend), but dang, it’s hard. I’m on the new freestyle program and pretty much hate it. There’s a few good things, and a whole lot of gimmick to it. On the other hand, my goal is only 10 pounds and I’m close to halfway there. This is just about feeling more comfortable in my clothes.
- I haven’t been to the gym since before we got Maggie. My shoulder was too bad then, and now I spend between 30 to 90 minutes a day walking Maggie, and feel myself steadily getting better and stronger so I’m not excited to go back to the gym right now.
It’s obviously been a pretty quiet week here, and I’ve loved it
So that’s my Friday Five, now I’d love to hear yours! Have a great weekend!