TGIF!! It’s time to share five random things about our week. Here are mine:
- I’ve spent too much time and money replacing old towels, rugs and a few other random items in our bathrooms. I still need a few more things, but my time-and-money budget is exhausted.
- Wednesday, I played with Turbo all day in his new house. I was doing things like scooping him up and swinging him around, which make him laugh, which made me do it again and again. Ouch! LOL! I used to be able to carry two boys with the third one hanging on my leg. What happened?
- I wasn’t the only one tired. This is Turbo after all that playing. He climbed up on the couch where blankets were stacked (they are still unpacking), curled up with his pacifier, and conked out. It was freaking adorable. When he’s awake and going he seems older than 15 months. But like this, I still see the baby in him.
- I took Maggie in for a bath and grooming this week, and the lady there who knows her well told me that she’s getting really gray. She definitely is! That doesn’t bother me much. We don’t know Maggie’s age or background, so we just accept her as she is.
- I’m not sure what I’m doing this weekend. We were expecting out-of-town friends, but those plans changed, so now…anything could happen
That’s my five random (and boring, LOL) things. Now it’s your turn to share! I hope everyone has a great weekend!