To all the people dealing with hurricane, I hope you’re safe! It’s been awful, and I’m worried. Also, we have a dangerous fire (possibly started by lightning) in the next city that is threatening homes and lives. Natural Disasters need to stop! Human’s create enough misery with nature flexing her frightening power.
Okay let’s jump right into my five random things about my week:
- This week, I’ve been trying to clean the house by myself, hoping to wean off the once-a-month house cleaners. But my shoulder and neck are not happy. We will see if my stubborn pride or common sense wins. Right now, I’m rooting for my stubborn pride, LOL
- I’ve wanted to go to Costco for years but i’m too cheap to pay the $60.00 membership fee. I resent paying a retailer for the privilege of spending my money in their store. Hmm…I’m starting to see a pattern of cheapness.
- Heat and humidity suck. But on the upside, Wizard bought me a chocolate bar.
- I am writing a little this week. Still revising before pushing onto writing second half of book. My biggest advice to writers, and the advice I wish I’d freaking learn write a crappy first draft straight through no matter how bad it is. My perfectionist side is a mouthy, annoying, editorializing and demeaning bitch who won’t shut the hell up and let me write. And she ruins books. Truly. Also, she has a potty mouth
- This weekend, I’m finally going to see my grandson, Turbo, at swimming lessons! I’ve wanted to do this for weeks, so I’m happy. Wizard is planning to go too, unless one of the other kids needs him. Wizard is in demand these days!
That’s my five random things, now I’d love to hear yours! Everyone, please stay safe and have a good weekend!