TGIF! Am I posting on the right day? This week is totally off for me. I’m positive I misplaced a day somewhere, LOL! But assuming it really is Friday, here’s 5 random things about my week:
- Oh my gosh, Youngest is getting married in just over a week! How did that sneak up on us?
- Realizing #1 meant I spent yesterday running around getting last-minute stuff I needed. I finally ordered a small purse from Amazon as I couldn’t find one in the right color that I liked anywhere. I think I only have one more thing to pick up.
- Our new garage doors are great, and we got a price we thought fair. Then our ice maker stopped working…LOL! We got it working again, then realized how old the refrigerator is. Sigh, it’s going on the list of things that eventually will need to be replaced. However, it’s all working now so it can sit on that list for years and wait its turn or risk my wrath. I know that refrigerator is scared and will mind me
- Back to Youngest Son. He texted me a couple of nights ago and said, “Mom do you want to come over Saturday and help me paint my home office?” I used to be really good at tell my kids no, what happened? Also, I’m really impressed that they are getting so much done in that house, even with the wedding a week away. Time Management and Will Power!
- Do you all know how much we use the elbow on our dominate arm? I do! All the freaking time. The shot has helped my tendonitis some, and I wear the brace (per the doctor’s insistent orders), but I’m vividly aware of how much I use that elbow these days. It’s amazing how we take what our bodies do daily for granted until something gets old and cranky, LOL! (In case anyone is wondering about my tendonitis and #4, I can paint, especially if I do more trim work than the repetitive rolling of the walls. I may be a little sore, but I don’t mind–it’s better than sitting around and not doing stuff.)
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear five random things about your week! Have a great weekend!