TGIF! Let’s share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- I got my hair cut and colored yesterday. I’m very happy with the lady doing my hair while my regular hairdresser recovers from her seriously broken leg that required surgery. She’s still on crutches and not able to put weight on it, but she’s healing as expected so far. Man I feel for her!
- I haven’t heard back from my copy editor which means she hasn’t had a chance to start on SAVAGED DEVOTION yet. She had warned me up front this is a busy month for her, so I’m being patient. Since I’m not planning a big release, it’s all fine. Unless the books sucks, then…I’ll drink wine.
- I’m starting to write PRIMAL MAGIC. I’ve only worked with Savina’s (the heroine) opening scene so far, and I’m loving her. Tomorrow, Eli and I will chat, LOLOL! Also, Wizard’s been helping me plot and that’s been entertaining for us.
- The plan right now is for Turbo to come over Sunday morning and stay overnight until Monday evening. Of course, the plan is subject to change, but I’m looking forward to it if it works out. It will be exhausting, that kid is nonstop high energy and not always easy to get down at night, but he’s also bright, fun and the owns our hearts. If I don’t post Monday, I was just too distracted and tired to do it.
- Following on #4, I’m planning to have Turbo help me make make Youngest son’s special cookies, then lure Youngest and his wife over to help us with Turbo for a couple hours if they’re free :-). If they’re busy, they Turbo and I will have fun making a mess in the kitchen.
That’s my Friday Five, now I’d love to hear yours! And don’t forget, I may not be here Monday but I’ll be back Wednesday to catch up with you all. Have a great weekend!