TGIF! Let’s share five random things about our week.
- I saw Biker Witch yesterday, and enjoyed that.
- I also tried to look for pictures from our bedroom and that was a big huge fail. I’ll get something eventually. But I ran around wearing myself out when I’d rather have been writing.
- I jinxed myself, and my neck, shoulder, and arm are acting up with some radiating pain. Who knows why, it was just kind of an off week overall, and I cleaned plus yoga, so maybe I overdid. There was no specific moment where I felt any injury or sudden pain. Plus it’s hot and humid, so…it’s a mystery. I’m trying to rest it a little through the weekend but honestly, I suck at that, LOL!
- Maggie chased corner cat out of our back yard, then stood on the hill and did this tiny little “Arf” at the fence the cat escaped over. I cracked up. I mean she did a great job making the cat leave, but her bark was about as scary as a rabbit’s sneeze
- The plan is for Turbo and his mom to come hang out with us today! Yay!
I hope all the mom’s out there a special Mother’s Day! Now I’d love to hear five random things about your week!