TGIF! But seriously, how are we in July already? 2021 is a half over!
Okay time to jump into sharing 5 random things about our week.
1) I want to brag about something silly I’ve moved up from pure beginner yoga, to an intermediate practice. I’m honestly so proud of myself for not rushing, not hurting myself (yet) and staying focused on strength and flexibility (not dieting or thinness, I eat mostly healthy but plenty of food). I’m at the low to middle end of intermediate, but I can do more than I thought I would be capable of, so yay me! Like I said, it’s a little silly.
2) This week I did some excellent plotting while floating on a raft in my pool. I was able to weave some plot threads in a good way. I have a lot more to go, but doing that plot thread weaving is something I absolutely love.
3) The condo collapse in Florida has been on my mind. My heart aches for all the families and friends waiting for news, and for those who’ve gotten the worst news possible about their loved ones. As always, I’m grateful for our first responders and all those working to find those missing that rubble.
4) I’m getting my hair cut and colored by a new stylist today.
5) It’s the 4th of July on Sunday. To celebrate, youngest is having a family pool party at his house on Monday (a holiday since the 4th fell on a Sunday). I’m so excited! It’s his first family party at their house. Covid stopped them from doing it sooner. I’m really excited. I’m always happy when the family gets together. Maggie is sulking through because, as we all know, she LOVES her brothers, especially youngest.
That’s my five now I’d love to hear yours! I hope all the US residents have a great 4th and all of you have a great weekend!