TGIF! I can’t believe it’s Friday again! Okay lets jump into sharing five random things around our week. Here’s mine:
- I wrote a page yesterday in Primal Magic. One page and I’m okay with that.
- On Wednesday, Wizard made gook on his promise to Turbo and went to see him. Turbo was so happy to have Grandpa come so he could show him his Lego police cars that he forgot to bring on Monday. Wizard also brought him a new police car because obviously, Turbo can’t have too many of them. They had such a good time together. I had to stay home and wait for a delivery, but I also wanted Wizard to have the one-on-one time. Turbo stayed home from preschool for a couple days for minor sniffles. They have very strict rules on illnesses at preschool, which is understandable.
- Most of you may have seen it on my FB, but I made a monkey out of fondant–it was actually my second attempt and a little better than my pig. I’m enjoying the challenge, and each time I figure out more about how to make 3D figures. Biker Witch asked me to try making an Eeyore so I may give it a shot this weekend. I need a LOT of practice, LOL.
- I found a dress on Nordstrom’s Rack for a crazy good price ($39.00!) on Nordstrom’s Rack yesterday and ordered it. They only had one size left and it may be small, but it’s worth a try. This will be for my niece’s wedding in November. I sure as heck don’t want to go out and try on clothes again.
- I really, REALLY need to clean out my closet. A lot of my dresses have been shrunken by the closet trolls (or the cakes and cookies I may have eaten), but I’m having a hard time getting rid of them. Same with some shirts. I need to give up the dream that I will suddenly wake up young, skinny and able to wear everything in my closet. To my credit, I have gotten rid of most of my high heels.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!