I hope everyone had a great Christmas or whatever holiday you and your celebrates! I can’t honestly remember all that we’ve done, so I think I’ll do this Weekend Roundup in the Friday Five format
- We got out new phones last week. It’s been less stressful than I imagined so that’s a win. The phone covers we chose aren’t ideal, but that’s an easy fix.
- We spent Christmas Eve at my sister’s and had a great time. We got to see a couple nephews and a great nephew that I haven’t seen in a while. It was a lot of fun.
- Wizard got me an airbrush (for cake/cookie decorating) for Christmas. I’m super excited. The only thing I have to do now is learn to use it. Bwhahahaha! I’ve played with it without the food colors, and tomorrow, I’ll try it with the color and see what happens. I’m, umm, going to test it in the garage, not my kitchen, LOL!
- We went to see Turbo yesterday. Turbo noticed that Grandpa had Band-Aids on both his thumbs. Wizard had problems with his thumbs cracking open in the cold and from all the work he does on his RC cars and models. He just told Turbo he’d gotten little cuts but was fine. Turbo was so concerned he ran in the bathroom and got Grandpa his special PAW Patrol Band-Aids. Then he gave him another Band-Aid to take him when we left. So sweet!
- It’s been cold and raining here! After being so hot for so long, we’re having a real winter. Yesterday was a really nice break in the rain. Maggie and I took advantage of the clear, sunny and cold day yesterday to go for a walk. We were gone so long, Wizard called to make sure we were okay We were fine, just enjoying the walk.
Okay that’s some of the last few days I can think of at the moment. While I’m loving the weather, I’m also having sinus headaches (allergies) and a little tired, so who knows what I forgot. Now I’d love to hear how your holiday and weekend were!