TGIF!! Time to share five random things about out week. Here’s mine:
- Thursday night, the last storm blew in, bringing high winds and rain. All was fine here, but it was pretty dramatic and kept me and Maggie awake. Wizard slept through through it, LOL.
- We continue to love the new floors. Although they aren’t self cleaning, so there’s that
- The other day, the microwave refused to start and claimed I hadn’t put the food in. I swore at it, and then went into a mini tirade lecturing the microwave that it did not get to tell me how to do my job. Why doesn’t it just do it’s job?? Huh? Yeah, I was annoyed. Wizard was sitting at the bar laughing his butt off. Which, of course, made me laugh. It’s just a day in our life. But the microwave was wrong, just so you know. I’d put the food in, but it had forgotten that small fact (because some arbitrary amount of time passed — and it’s short term memory sucks…just saying). The microwave is lucky I need it to heat my coffee.
- Since walking has been hit or miss with weather, I’ve upped my yoga and added some very very light weights and I’m also doing standing crunches. It’s been a few weeks now and is going pretty well. So far, I haven’t triggered any neck or shoulder spasms. It’s been a quiet week so the little things are exciting, LOL
- It’s Superbowl this Sunday! We are going to Middle Son’s and I can’t wait! Maggie’s invited too, she is going to be so happy! Going in the car is always the best day ever for Maggie. Wizard and I are looking forward to seeing Middle and his wife, their dogs and just hanging out for a few hours.
That’s my five, it’s been a quiet week! Now I’d love to hear yours. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!