Another week just zoomed by! So lets play Friday Five–I’ll tell you all five random things about my week:
- The Baby Bargain is on sale for 99¢! I’m really happy to see that Entangled put it on sale, and it’s really taking off. Last night, it even got this coveted Best Seller tag on Amazon (see cover on the left with bright orange #1 Best Seller below it):
- I miss Bailey. This isn’t a surprise, and we’re all doing fine, but we sure miss that little guy! It’s getting much easier to talk about him now and reminisce about all our special memories with him. Wizard misses him too and made a huge folder of all our pictures. It’s a big folder, LOL! I shared the file with CPA Boy, who looked at them all and emailed me with, “He was very happy! Gee you and Dad spoiled him in a lot of those pictures!” That made me laugh Here’s one of my last pictures of our Bailey kicking back in the sun:
- My book, Savaged Dreams!! Guys I getting into it again! This revision is so far behind, but I’m working my butt off now. It’s never goes as fast as I want because I’m trying to make it the best I can, and I’m never, ever satisfied. I’m just about 2/3s into the revision, going through the usual obsession and worry, never sure if I’m hitting or missing the mark, but it feels so good to be back in the groove!
- The novella Savaged Surrender is waiting for revisions and I’m have a time crunch on that. So…pressure…but again, at least I want to write so it’s all good!
- Wizard and I went to see the movie BAD MOMS yesterday. It’s totally bad in the most hilarious way–if you like humor that is often crude with dose of exaggerated truth, then I recommend the movie. Both of us laughed and had a good time.
Okay that’s my Friday Five, now it’s your turn! Tell me any five random things you feel like sharing. I want to hear!