Happy Friday! Time to share five random things about our week. Let’s do this!
- One of my sons and his wife are off to Tahiti. They REALLY deserve the vacation, but I’m surprised they forgot to take me. Kind of rude, right?
- And this is Jett, middle son’s puppy, at the RC (Radio Control) car track. Jett’s almost a year old and obviously totally into RC Car Racing. Or maybe he just wants to chase the cars on the track
- My shoulder sucks. I whined on FB so I’ll spare you all here.
- I’m getting some amazing feedback on Savaged Dreams (book 1) from early reviews, and on Savaged Vows (book 2) from editors, but the final book Savaged Devotion book 3 is being a total nightmare to get started. True story, though: Wizard said, “There’s no way you can write a first draft in 6 to 8 weeks. And me? I said “Put on the coffee, dude, this is happening.” So I guess now I have to make it happen???? Damn. I’ll be writing but butt off despite this blasted shoulder/neck/arm thing.
- Tomorrow we’re heading out to Middle Son’s to celebrate his birthday. I’m making lemon pound cake. I can’t wait–we always have fun with them.
Monday is Memorial Day in the U.S. so it’s a long weekend here. Whatever you’re doing this weekend, have a great one! But before you do, share your Friday Five.