Let’s do our random Friday Five
- 3 more days until Savaged Dreams is released! That’s the good news.
- The bad news is we had a senseless murder in a convenience store not far from us. It’s so heartbreaking and enraging. All of us are left wondering WHY, DEAR GOD, WHY?? But there is no answer, and I just have to remember that there are more good people than bad.
- We’re going to a niece’s high school graduation party this weekend. I’m looking forward to that.
- I’m making Twix Cookies to take to the a party because Wizard asked me to
- My shoulder/arm thing is the same, and I still don’t have the referral to an orthopedic. But I’ll see my RA doc next week, and he will try to help if he can so I’m hopeful.
So that’s my Friday Five, what are yours? I hope you all have a great weekend!