Friday??? Seriously??? Where did the week go? Okay let’s do 5 things about our week!
- Not long after our trip to Florida, a very close family member was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. We’ve been shocked, devastated and scared. This week, we got a glimmer of hope for him in a second opinion and a possible treatment option. There’s no predicting how this will turn out, but we are very grateful for this ray of hope. There are so many people in the medical field working to save, extend and improve the quality of lives for people dealing with serious illnesses, and we are thankful. (It has been a brutal year with family health problems, weird how it all happens like that.)
- I’m working on SAVAGED DEVOTION when I can, but I can’t begin to predict now when it will be released. Last night, I was working, again, on my opening scene, and two distinct solutions occurred to me like light bulbs going on. I love those moments! Again, I’m both grateful and thankful to feel like my ability to write is returning.
- I saw Biker Witch yesterday for lunch and fun! We had prime rib/French dip sandwiches that rocked my world. Or maybe I just really needed some sister time
- I’m taking Maggie in for a vet check with the veterinarian my son’s fiance works for. (I took Bailey Dog there a few times too, they are great.) I’m paying for this myself to make sure she’s healthy and adoptable…because obviously I’m stupid in love with her Wizard really likes her too, although Maggie can be a little uncertain and skittish with him when I leave. She’s fine with him when I’m here so it’s getting better. We just have to believe that she will continue to improve with consistent love and structure. But if the vet finds problems, we have to re-evaluate given that we’re dealing with with serious family health issues, plus mine. I doubt anything serious will come up though.
- Do you guys realize Thanksgiving is next week??? Who let the holidays in????
Okay now it’s your turn to share five random things about your week. I hope everyone has a great weekend!