Happy Friday! As usual, the week was a blur. And today is December 1st! Nooo!!! I’m not ready! Anyway, it’s time to list five random things from our week.
- Monday I took Wizard to a specialist for his eyes. That went well, EXCEPT that we were there three freaking hours. We arrive twenty minutes early and waited two hours past our appointment time before we saw the doctor. Does anyone even care anymore?
- In good news, I see my new pain doctor a week from today. I had the one out of three pain shots completed before my previous doctor screwed that up in a colossal way. But that one pain shot helped enough for me to endure getting through changing doctors and setting up the new referrals so that’s something I’m grateful for.
- Wizard does NOT agree with me on the pain shots. He thinks I’m going to need surgery and that I need to see a neurosurgeon ASAP. Just the idea of surgery aggravates me. I’ve lost too much too and disappointed a lot of fans. It weighs on me every damned day. I know it was beyond my control, and we’re all tired of hearing it, but I hate letting down readers who’ve been so wonderful. They deserve better.
- It was cool enough yesterday morning for Maggie to wear the shirt her “godmother” gave her on our morning walk. Maggie’s godmother is youngest son (BLB’s) finance. Wizard deemed her Maggie’s godmother as she’s the our emergency number on all Maggie’s files. She’s also the vet assistant who takes care of Maggie, so it makes sense FYI the shirt says “I Whine, She Wines.”
- Today I’m writing and meeting Biker Witch for coffee. This weekend, Wizard and I are checking out a daycare/boarding facility for Maggie and I’m working some more. I’m going to get as much of this revision going as I can before more holiday stuff kicks in.
Now it’s your turn to share your Friday Five! Hope everyone has a great weekend.