Happy Friday! Here’s five random things about my week:
- There’s not enough hours in the day, and not enough coffee to keep me going! Also, insomnia sucks. And so does Wizard being bored and stuck on limited activity. Just under two weeks to go, then he’ll start physical therapy.
- I had a good 24 and a 1/2 minutes of uninterrupted writing yesterday. I’ve backed up for the 844th time to try another detour, and at this moment, I think I’ve finally chosen the right path. But stay tuned, that could change! We all know I’m directionally challenged, both in real life travel and in writing my books.
- I’m helping out with two wedding showers, which is a little bit of work and a whole lot of fun. Life is about celebrating the big moments of those we love, right? This goes in the good column!
- I’m meeting Biker Witch for coffee today. I’m leaving Maggie home in charge of keeping Wizard out of trouble. She’d better succeed or there will be no more treats. Okay I’m lying, she gives me her sad look and gets pretty much whatever she wants
- And don’t think you’re escaping Baby Slayer Time! First an update, he’s gained 2 lbs and grown 1 1/2 inches in a month! He’s just turning three months old this weekend. If you need a smile, here he is talking to his pony.
So that’s my five random things, now it’s time to share yours. Have a great weekend!