Happy Friday!! It’s time to list 5 random things about our week:
- In contrast to my Happy Friday greeting, I’m so damned disgusted by weak, sick cowards committing mass murders. Hate is easy. You know what’s hard? Finding the good in people, situations and life. Doing the right thing, choosing to face problems and strive to work together for solutions. Courage is being willing to try, and when you make a mistake, own up to it and apologize. But killing? It’s the easy way out. It’s the path of least resistance. Okay…I’ll stop except to say one thing–my heart goes out to all who are touched by these shootings. Rant. Over.
- I get so close to getting out of this plot ditch, and something knocks me back in. But I never give up a fight and I will win
- Wizard had his six-week check up after his back surgery. The doctor told him he’s doing better than most his patients. I’m not a bit surprised. Wizard is a fighter, and he’s kept himself in good shape which also helps. At this point, he’s at about 60% improvement in nerve pain on one side, and 50% on the other. It’s unlikely he’ll ever be 100%, but there are other options we can look at down the road. He’ll begin PT as soon as all the paperwork goes through. Oh and most of his restrictions have been lifted, and that will help me get a little more time to writing too
- I made my first jewelry project, a “paw” bracelet. Here’s a picture completely with my mistake (a missing spacer bead): I enjoyed doing this and hope to keep learning!
- We’re going to a picnic tomorrow, and I plan to take Maggie with us. So naturally I ordered Maggie a new leash to match her snazzy green collar. Wizard rolled his eyes so hard, I’m pretty sure he saw the inside of his brain.
That’s 5 things from my week, now it’s time so share your 5 things. Hope everyone has a great weekend!