TGIF! So it it hot where you are? Okay time for our Friday Five:
- I wrote the one scene I really wanted to, but now I have to make go back to my timeline and figure some things out. I knew it was all going to come back to this freaking timeline! I’ll figure it out.
- MRIs, ugh. I did the cervical one, and got through it. For the past two MRI’s, I’ve taken xanax to tame my claustrophobia, but I just didn’t want to do that again. So I drove there, pretended to be an adult, and then I told the technician I was mildly claustrophobic. He took one look at my face and said, “Mildly?” Yeah, he had me pegged, but he was also kind, calm and talked me through it. I’m still not a fan of having a cage placed over my head and being shoved into a metal tube that plays a variation of roaring jet engines and jack hammers But it’s done!
- I’m hoping the MRI report will be at my pain specialists when I go in tomorrow, but it’s doubtful. However, I’ll take the CD of all the MRI images with me, the pain doc can take a look at those and we’ll discuss if a neurosurgical consult is necessary.
- Yesterday, Wizard and I went out to see Baby Slayer. He’s four months old, smiling, laughing and loves books that play music and playing peek-a-boo. Here’s a pic of me and Baby Slayer. He was looking up at his grandpa (Wizard) there. Also, if it seems odd that I’m sitting on the floor, I chose to do that.
- Tomorrow, I’m going to lunch and shopping with an old friend. I need to work, but I also need a break. Hanging out with a friend and not thinking about Wizard’s back, my neck, worrying constantly about the book, or various family stuff.
So that’s my five, and now I’d really love to hear yours! Have a great weekend!