Happy Friday! Let’s do five random things about our week.
- Maggie went to the groomers/boarding place yesterday and got a bath. I could, and have, given her baths at home. But I’m not cutting her nails. That scares me.
- The book is driving me crazy. But at least I can write a bit more than I was able to do which is great.
- People who start fires are assholes.
- I ordered another potential dress for middle son’s wedding because…I’m undecided. LOL! I’ll figure it out but at least one dress is going to be returned.
- Okay so I’ve debated telling this. When Maggie and I walk in the early morning, we’ve encountered the same homeless person three times now. This is really unusual up where we live just because it’s not near anything useful, and its a bit of a hike up some fairly steep streets. Just so you know, I’m careful and aware that this could be dangerous, and I’ll be varying my route. But that’s not why I’m telling you. This guy just didn’t make sense to me. The past two times I saw him, he was sleeping or pretending to be. But this morning, he was sitting on the curb with his pack next to him. He was hunched in on himself and reading what appeared to be a text book and waiting, but I don’t know what for–a ride maybe? He was also younger than I’d expected too. The image just haunts me. My heart wants to find out the story, but my common sense isn’t going to allow that.
That was my week. Now it’s your turn to share your Friday Five Hope everyone has a great weekend!