TGIF! It’s almost Halloween, and that means the holiday season is almost here. Where did the year go? Well that’s another blog Right now, it’s time to share five things about our week:
- I made enchiladas and froze some of them for Wizard to eat while I’m recovering. He was happy.
- I also made brownies this week. I believe we’ve discussed my lack of self-control.
- Decaf coffee makes me sad. (I switched over slowly to decaf until after the surgery.)
- Maggie heard Coyotes howling the other night, and just had to run outside to check “her lizards” which is to say, she checked the trash cans where she finds the most lizards to chase. I guess she thought the coyotes were going to steal her lizards????
- We had a Movie Fail yesterday. We tried to see First Man before my surgery since Wizard really wanted to see it. When we got in the theater, the screen wasn’t on at all, so I let the management know. The screen came on and 25 minutes later it was still playing commercials. At that point, we got a refund and so did most of the other people in that theater. It’s a small annoyance in life.
So that’s my five things that I can think of right off the top of my head. Now it’s your turn!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!