Howdy! It’s time to list five random things from our week. Here’s mine:
- Yesterday we went to see Baby Slayer, who will be ten months old on the 17th. In two months, he’ll be a year! We played with him for a couple of hours, then Baby Slayer was starting to doze off on Wizard’s lap. I told Wizard we had to leave so his mom could get the baby down for a nap. You had to see Wizard’s pouty expression as he said, “But I don’t want to go.” Special K and I finally got the two boys separated I absolutely adore that boy, but I also love watching Wizard with him. He was the same kind of dad–totally hands on.
- Tuesday Wizard and I went shopping and I made chocolate covered graham crackers. The graham crackers are gone, and we have once again proved we can’t be trusted with chocolate goodies.
- It’s a miracle I can even get my jeans on.
- I’m writing, but struggling with a rewrite scene when Justice and Liza reunite and embers of their love reigniting. It’s all a matter of what to put in and what to leave out. I’m going tackle it again today and get it to move forward. I have goals this year! (I’m still being careful and mostly following my recovery instructions).
- This weekend, it’s supposed to rain. We aren’t too worried about floods, the city has once again been out clearing creek beds, and checking/reinforcing the huge berms the build to guide the runoff. Both Wizard and I see the tractors and earth movers working when we walk Maggie. So I’ll probably spend the weekend writing and hanging out at home.
That’s my five, now it’s your turn to share yours! I hope you all have a great weekend!