So…it’s Friday? All week, I’ve been confused on what day it is. Sometimes I do that on one day, but it’s been Every Single Day! So if it’s not Friday, let’s just play along!
- I know how to write a book. No really, I do! Or I did…can we forget how to write a book? Never mind, I don’t want to talk about it!
- Maggie is clean and pretty! I took her down to get a bath and grooming. She’s not a fan of water or blow driers, but she loves the girls there and likes hanging out with all the daycare dogs there.
- We sorted out some health insurance things. Yep, that’s the kind of exciting life we live here in The Lyon Lair, LOLOL!!
- Wizard and I are deciding today if we will pull the trigger and book our vacation. It depends on a few factors, like if the flights are still available, and if we can bring ourselves to–gulp–spend the money. Stay tuned! I’m losing so much writing time to this decision! Oh, and believe it or not, Wizard is worrying about leaving Maggie at boarding for a week He doesn’t want her to think we aren’t coming back for her.
- This weekend, I’m may be seeing Baby Slayer if all goes well (things are a bit chaotic in the aftermath of the car accident, but they are fine.) Baby Slayer’s mom called him Turbo in a recent video once, and I may steal that name! Or Rocket Otherwise, I’m going to roll up my sleeves and kick some book bootie!
As you can see, I’ve had a quiet week. Busy with a bunch of boring stuff, but nothing noteworthy. How was your week? I really want to know!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!