It’s time for Friday Five:
- Wowzers, did we get rain! I think the worst of it is over as I type this, but Yikes! We were worried, and a few miles down the road from us, the runoff was so bad, it collapsed the foundation of a house. The street that divides us from the hills is closed with mud, but we’re fine so far! Talk about Murphy’s Law–we’re in a drought for years, then we have a massive forest fire, followed by the most rain in a decade or more!
- Very little writing My restructure is working so far, but I need a breakthrough here. Next week!
- Happy Belated Valentines Day to everyone! Wizard and I planned to have dinner at a little Italian place my our house. I’m writing this blog before we leave, but that’s the plan unless we can’t get there due to road closures rom the rain.
- All this rain makes Maggie sad. She misses her walks, and sticks close to us.
- We’re celebrating Youngest son’s birthday this weekend. We’re having all the family to my house, but I’m keeping it pretty simple. I’ll be baking some non-dairy cookies which is a first, so we’ll see how that turns out. Youngest is so forgiving, I’m not too worried.
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours!