TGIF!!! This week feels incredibly short, like I woke up Monday, sneezed and suddenly it’s Friday. I guess maybe it’s just vacation hangover? I don’t know. So here’s five random things about my week:
- Turbo was here on Wednesday. We had way too much fun with him. And Turbo is a smart little guy who knows how to get Grandpa to give him potato chips. It was too cute. Wizard is a total pushover with Turbo. Okay, yeah, so am I, LOL!
- I will finally see my doctor Monday morning to get the shot for the tendonitis in my right elbow. It’s bugging the heck out of me right now. But the shot usually works within 24 hours.
- We ate too much on vacation and I’m sure I came home with a couple extra pounds. Plus I won’t be able to get to the gym until Wednesday due to other commitments. I know what I need to do…I just don’t wanna.
- Yesterday, I did a bunch of research for my book, and all I got for it is aggravation. To say that California sentencing laws are complex is a massive understatement. I could probably go to law school in less time than it’s taking me to sort this out.
- And this weekend we are celebrating Special K (my daughter-in-law, and Turbo’s mom)! She is graduating with her master’s degree in an I.T. related field. I am incredibly proud of her. She was just about half way through when Turbo was born, and despite having a newborn, she kept at it until she finished!
So that’s my week, now I’d love to hear about yours!