TGIF!! You all know the drill–it’s the day we share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- I can brush my teeth without pain! My elbow has improved. It’s a work in progress, but much better and a huge relief.
- The weather needs to STOP messing with people! Here in So Cal, yesterday was just depressing. Cold, dreary and drizzle-wet. It’s been raining off and on in a totally weird end-of-May weather pattern. But other parts of the country, like Oklahoma and Missouri have suffered severe weather spawning tornadoes and tragedies. Then I saw a headline predicting at least 4 major hurricanes this season. I didn’t even read the article…ENOUGH.
- Wizard is going in a four-day outdoor Radio Control Car Race with his friends Thursday — Sunday, and the weather is really dampening his, and his friends, fun. I know this is minor in the scheme of weather problems facing others, but this is a big race he’s been looking forward to for months. Yesterday they a couple of rain delays and then had to call the race early. Come on weather–let the guys and gals play with their toys!
- I’ve spent days staring at my book. This time, while it looks non-productive, what I’m really doing is mentally revising. All my writer friend’s excellent critiques are starting to take shape, and I see a path. Of course, it’s not an easy path, but I either write the best book I can, or why bother?
- Saturday I’m meeting a friend for lunch and fun-shopping. I’m looking forward to that!
That’s my Friday Five. Now I’d love to hear yours!
Have a great weekend!