It’s time to share five random things about our week. I’ll start with mine:
- We went to the dentist yesterday and I got an A+. Wizard did not, LOL! Yep, I gloated, but only because his was really minor stuff and he teases me about my slightly over the top obsession with brushing and flossing my teeth.
- I had hours on Wednesday to write and could not make a short scene work. Thursday I had less than an hour before leaving for the dentist and that’s when the solution came to me. That’s pretty much my writing life
- My brother called yesterday and he’s doing great after his cancer surgery. I’m so happy that he went after this so fast and aggressive. His prognosis is really positive. Luck played a huge part in that too, of course. He was able to catch it early, it’s a cancer that can be surgically removed, he had access to health care…so many factors that contributed to his good outcome. I am very aware of how fortunate we are. We also have a relative fighting hard with a less positive prognosis.
- Today I’m taking Biker Witch out to celebrate her birthday! I’m looking forward to a sister day. We will probably manage to stay out of trouble. Maybe.
- Saturday is a big day for us! The plan is that our grandson will spend the night without his parents for the first time. Of course, with a toddler things can change, and Turbo can struggle with teething now and again. But right now, his parents plan to drop him off, leave, and come back Sunday to pick him up. This wouldn’t be a big deal if we lived closer, but we are a solid hour (more with traffic) away and Turbo’s only 18 months old. I so appreciate them doing this! Wizard is so excited! I am too, but seeing Wizard’s joy just adds to mine.
So that’s my week and weekend plans. Now I’d love to hear five random things about your week! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!