TGIF! Oh my gosh, it’s November! Okay, let’s dive right into sharing five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- So my almost daughter-in-law saw the ortho, and the break in her foot is worse than the urgent care doctor diagnosed. But this orthopedic did her a favor, and said he’d put a cast on next week AFTER her wedding. In the meantime, he gave her guidelines and told her to go enjoy her day. I like him Wedding glitches happen, what’s important is that she heals well.
- I got the results of my blood work–all good! Whew, guys, I am relieved and happy! I had a short-term flare of my RA that was looking like it could be ugly, but it resolved and I’m feeling better now. The blood work reassured me, and YAY for some good news.
- Wizard is sulking because I always have better numbers than he does. Of course, I wouldn’t rub that in, bwahahaha! He might be naturally slim and in shape, but I eat better
- I saw a woman today walking a massive German shepherd, and she had full control of her dog. He was so happy and confident walking with her, doing a very dignified prance. It just make me smile to see how much time and care she’d obviously invested into her dog, making sure he’s well controlled, stable and still very happy. I deduced all this in about 90 seconds of observation because, at my soul, I’m a writer and I always write a story in my head
- As you all know, Youngest Son’s wedding is Sunday. I probably won’t post Monday, but I’ll tell you all about it on Wednesday. For now, I’ll just say this–Wizard and I couldn’t be happier!
That’s my five, and I really want to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!