Jumping right into sharing 5 random things about our week:
- I can’t believe it’s August tomorrow!
- My revision is not working yet, but my house is clean I’m not looking for sympathy, I’m confident I will figure it out, but Wizard and I set this week aside to tackle some house projects. I will stress next week.
- My hairdresser broke her leg, it’s pretty bad and she’ll be having surgery next week I’m sure all will go well, but I’m so sorry she’s going through this.
- I’m reading Sinful Magic right now. Reading my own book is always painful, I can see so many ways to make the writing better. But I love Dyfyr, the dragon from that book, as much as ever.
- Sunday is my birthday and my kids are coming over and bringing food. I appreciate that so much. We are very conscious this may not be the best idea, but my mother’s heart just can’t say no. This virus is here for awhile, so we are coping the best we can.
That’s my quick five things that I’m writing after wearing myself out doing projects today Now it’s your turn to share yours! I hope all of you have a safe and happy weekend.