TGIF! Time to share five random things about our week:
- Why do characters wake me up at 4am to whine about their problems and annoy me? You know what would be awesome? Wake me up for the solution and you’ll find me all kinds of happy rather than pissed.
- We bought some steaks from Costco and tried them. They were pretty good! We buy very little steak anymore because it’s been so disappointing.
- I made chipotle rice this week and we both enjoyed it. It’s just white rice with some lime juice and chopped fresh cilantro, but little things make me happy
- I got my hair cut and colored, and these days, it’s a total covert operation to do that. California closed hair salons, UNLESS they cut hair outside. Umm, first it was 107 degrees yesterday so…seriously? Plus the logistics of moving everything outside unrealistic.
- I’m seeing Biker Witch today. Our big day out is meeting at Target with masks. It’s exciting, LOL!
I’m staying home this weekend and smacking around my revision. Violence is okay in fiction, right? It’s a good thing I love this book! Anyway, that’s my five and now it’s your turn to share yours. Have a great weekend?