TGIF and how crazy it is that we’re in October? It’s been the longest and shortest and weirdest year. Anyhow, time to share five random things about our week:
- I sent SAVAGED DEVOTION off to copyediting, yay! I also have formatting scheduled for November. Probably the hardest thing is to accept I’ve done the best I can on the story I love.
- I’m very grateful that my two editors and formatter are all working me into their schedules. But that also means I don’t have a firm publishing date. I’m shooting for mid November for SAVAGED DEVOTION’s release.
- We went and looked at a new one story house. First time we’ve done anything close to house shopping since Covid, and of course, we did all the things we’re supposed to like wearing face masks. We both liked the house, but there’s always a drawback like, you know, not winning lotto
- Maggie has a well check appointment on Saturday, and is due for two vaccine boosters. Thankfully she has another two years before she needs rabies booster since that shot makes her sick.
- I’m making lists to publish and do some mini-marketing, and since I don’t have an assistant at this moment, I’m going to need to clone myself. I have so much to re-learn, or learn for new things.
That’s my short five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!