Sorry for being late, I had my website updated yesterday, then my link to get into the dashboard errored out. Long story short, all I had to do was delete my bookmark and redo it, and here I am!
A quick message here from me to you: I know times are stressful right now. Emotions are running high here in the U.S.. I’m asking that each of you remember to take care of yourselves. Stress like this makes us ill, and can ruin valued relationships. Please, because no matter what your political leanings, I care about each of you. Your health and happiness are important to me. You. Matter. These days, Wizard and I look at each other and say, “The sun will rise tomorrow.” We do what we can control, and try to let go of the rest that we can’t control.
So let’s jump right into Friday Five!
- SAVAGED DEVOTION is at the formatters and I should get the files back to review this weekend. Man, I’m desperately trying to get back up to speed on everything, and worried like usual. But I’m also excited, I love this trilogy. I took some risks to give the characters the story they wanted.
- I have the first chapter excerpt of SAVAGED DEVOTION on my website now here
- Today is Wizard and my actual anniversary. We went out to another dinner last night at Flemmings Prime Steakhouse. We had planned to do that before our son invited us to dinner last weekend, so I thought we’d just do something at home. But Wizard surprised me and made the reservations for last night (easier to get in on a Thursday night than a Friday). It was a wonderful night sitting outside in a balmy evening talking and sharing a meal, good wine and a molten chocolate lava cake for dessert.
- Eli and Savi from Primal Magic are bugging me even though I can’t work on them this week. I blame Savi, if she had just been the sweet, somewhat angelic witch I originally planned, things would be moving along. But I wrote her scene and was like, Holy Crap, now what? Eli is even less happy and off sulking somewhere. On the other hand, this is how I alway work, LOL.
- Sunday, Wizard is going out to middle son’s house in the morning to give him a hand with something. Turbo and his parents are coming out a bit later and staying until Turbo’s ready for bed. It will be a marathon day, LOL.
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours. I hope everyone has a good weekend.