TGIF! Okay, let’s jump into sharing five random things around our week:
- The big news is I think I have SAVAGED DEVOTION uploaded at all the sites, except for the print version which is coming later. I’ll send out a newsletter Monday, and put links here on the blog then.
- I did my plot chat with Marianne, and it was awesome. I can’t wait to get back to writing Primal Magic. I have a better feel for what I need to do. One plot problem is still bugging me, but that’s how it goes when you’re deeper in a series, and I need to stay as true as I can to the world rules and plot points already laid down in the previous books. I’m more confident I’ll figure it out.
- I bought a 2021 planner, but now I’m afraid to open it. I mean…2020 was full of mean twists, ugly turns and grim predictions. I feel like the new calendar is just daring me to write down my plans so the Trolls of the Universe can find new ways to blow them up.
- I got a new hat for walking Maggie on the foggy mornings:
- I’m going to see Biker Witch today, and Maggie has a special invitation as well. She’s thrilled, and also, she’s so spoiled. Otherwise, my weekend will be quiet, I think. I need to get my newsletter set up, I’m behind on cleaning, and, you know, the usual life stuff.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!