TGIF. Another week zoomed by. Let’s jump into sharing five random things about our week.
- Anyone else find the media coverage of Tiger Woods accident a little…ghoulish? Maybe it was just here in CA, or my interpretation. But it was almost like they were memorializing the man, when he’s still living. It was a terrible accident, and I’m truly sorry for him and all who love him. From what I read he has a long recovery ahead of him, and I wish him well.
- Now that Savaged Illusions boxed set has been released, I’m cleaning up some things that didn’t go right, then I’m 100% shifting focus to Wing Slayer Hunters. These guys want their stories told and I’m obsessed with their would. But I’m begging them to stop jumping ahead and let me focus on writing Eli and Savi’s story right now. However the stories are so interwoven, Ram, and a mystery character I haven’t revealed yet, won’t shut up. It’s seriously annoying.
- Maggie had her urinalyses and her PH is still too high (which is part of what forms the stones in her bladder). We’ll retest her in four weeks. I’m the lowest level of concerned, but happy with her care so overall feeling confident. We are keeping her strictly on the recommended food, and doing the best we can for her to keep her healthy.
- My blood work and other assorted labs all came back good. I figured they would, but that’s good to know. Today, I’m getting an ultrasound to check my gallbladder. I’m thinking it’ll come back normal or mild stuff, but Wizard thinks I’ll have three stones in my gallbladder like Maggie had in her bladder I won’t, he was just amusing himself and saying I was trying to copy our dog. I have to admit, he made me laugh.
- No coffee before the test! I can go without eating, but coffee???? That’s just mean. The test is at 8:15 thought so I’ll tough it out.
That was my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!