TGIF! I think it’s Friday? I don’t know anymore…but let’s assume it is and jump into sharing five random things about our week.
- There’s something I’ve been wanting to get off my chest for a while, and here it is: WIZARD STEALS MY WORDS! It happens all the time. I’ll make a comment at home that he laughs at, then the next thing I know, he’s turned it into a FB post AND MAKES IT SOUND LIKE HE SAID IT!!! It’s been a week or two since he’s done it, but it’s all true!
- Maggie got a bath yesterday. I made the appointment at the place we always take her to because I’m afraid to cut her nails, and Wizard took her. She came home so pretty and sweet smelling. She was pretty rank after going through surgery and recovery.
- So after our dog fight adventure, Maggie seems fine. She clearly wasn’t bitten or too terrorized. I, however, was walking in the field when I heard a rustle next to me and dang near jumped out of my skin. It was a freaking plastic bag! LOLOL!!! So I can handle a charging dog, but not a plastic bag
- I’m reading Silver James’s book Twice the Temptation and loving it!
- Turbo and his mom are probably coming over on Sunday to visit. CPA Boy is in tax season so he won’t make it. Happily, Special K has no problem visiting us without him, and that’s something that Wizard and I truly appreciate. I’m keeping any plans loose, but if we run out of things to do, I’ll make cookies with Turbo However, I suspect Grandpa and Turbo will be playing, giving Special K and I time to plot world domination.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!