TGIF! Let’s jump into sharing five random things about our week.
- I’m procrastinating on my book, so I keep filling online shopping carts, then deleting them.
- Wizard has car fever. It’s a chronic, reoccurring condition with him. I’ve yet to find a cure
- Wizard got his second Covid shot, and had one day of mild aches and fatigue. He slept a lot but didn’t have a headache or fever and his appetite was fine. I’d call that a minor reaction. The following day he was back to normal.
- I am so very grateful to my local pharmacy tech and pharmacist for helping me get the first Covid vaccine. The way California is prioritizing things leaves a lot of high risk people like me falling through the cracks. The short version of this story is my awesome pharmacy called me when they had an extra dose available and I rushed down there to get it. I am so very grateful to them. The following day (yesterday), all I had was a sore arm so no big deal.
- I’m accidentally listening to a zombie book. It was a freebie on Audible, and I thought it was a man struggling with PTSD, not zombies, LOL! But I got sucked in. And here’s the interesting thing–the book was released on Amazon in 2011 and on audio in 2014. It’s a dystopian world where he’s savaging for food and supplies. Guess what he calls “gold” when scavenging?? Toilet paper! Before the Covid pandemic, I had no clue the true value of toilet paper :-). Or maybe I’m just easily amused. Plus I find it hilarious that I’m listening to a zombie book when I have zero interest in zombies.
Not sure what the weekend will bring, but that’s my five random things. Now I’d love to hear yours! I hope each of you has a wonderful and safe weekend!