TGIF! Let’s jump into sharing 5 random things about our week:
- Our week was compressed since Turbo was here Sunday and Monday. Tuesday ended up being Monday and Tuesday compressed into one marathon day. In fact the whole week feels like a marathon.
- Wizard and I have real bedroom furniture! Guys, I’m not even kidding when I say we had…well…old crap. The dresser had to be well over 60 years old, and not in the cool antique that should be refinished way. More like, the old, tired and eyesore way. For nightstands, we had two particle board round tables I bought for $10.00 each back in the day when we couldn’t afford pizza, and covered them with bargain table clothes. But after nearly four decades, we have a new dresser and nightstands we love! They even match!
- I went to the dentist. Not exciting at all, but glad to have it done since it’s been over a year. All good. Although the hygienist nearly panicked at my gag reflex when she was taking x-rays. I’ve stopped warning people because they NEVER believe me. I always get the same response, “Just breathe through your nose, you’ll be fine.” And I’m like, what you think I can’t breath and throw up at the same time? Trust me, I can. But after the first x-ray, the poor woman said, “I’ll run fast!” So we got it done, and she got her cardo workout at the same time.
- I also did my eye exam. I ordered new glasses that are transparent pink, and I think, cool. They are also Versace. I hesitated for about a minute, then could hear Wizard’s voice in my head, “If you like them and they’re comfortable, order them, you cheap witch.” I handed over my dusty, shocked credit card. I’m also trying out a trial pair of stronger prescription contracts too, but there’s nothing dramatic about that. If they don’t work, my old prescription will work fine.
- Carla and I have plans for next week, but to do all that I needed to set Savaged Dreams free. Amazon then surprised me by doing it faster and easier than I expected. Adding to my shock, the free book spontaneously took off on Amazon, even hitting their new adult and contemporary romance free top 100 lists yesterday. I’m not sure how or why since we hadn’t done any promo yet, but yay! And a huge shout out to my assistant, Carla, she’s been working so hard behind the scenes. It’s been a LOT of work, but we’re excited to have some Swag and fun things for readers.
That’s my five random things, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope everyone has a great weekend!