TGIF!! Yep, it’s Friday again. Time to share 5 random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- One of these times, I’m going to mess up and post this on a non-Friday day
- It’s stupid hot here. Has been all week. I’m back on my walking Maggie around 6:30 am schedule to cope.
- The other morning I was in my room discussing with Maggie what color of flip flops I should wear. Maggie chose black and I agreed with her. I was telling her that when I looked up and saw Wizard standing there shaking his head. I said, “What? Maggie was right, black is the right choice.” He laughed at me and said, “Seriously? You think that’s why I’m concerned?” I mean…what else could it be? I was wearing a black top with tan shorts–obviously the black flip flops were better than my green ones. Honestly, he’s just so weird.
- I wrote a bunch of pages, trying the scene a couple different ways and dumped them all. Grrr….I should probably talk this over with Maggie and see what she thinks will work.
- I’m planning to make ribs and some key lime pie for Father’s Day just for us, and maybe spend time in the pool. The kid who lives closest may stop by, but it’s a lot more complicated for the other two and I didn’t make a big thing this year. One thing I know for sure is that I appreciate how much Wizard is my partner in parenting (and now grandparenting) every single day of the year.
So that’s my five random things, now I’d love to hear yours! Hope all the dads out there feel loved and appreciated! Happy Father’s Day!