My blog decided not to post again. But then again, it’s been one of those weeks…not bad but nothing working according to MY schedule So Late Happy Friday and here’s the blog:
TGIF! Let’s dive into the sharing five random things.
- We’ve been looking at houses again, but that’s a circular path of frustration–especially in the current housing market. It reminds me to be grateful for what I have, and that’s always a good thing.
- I mildly hurt something in my shoulder/neck on Wednesday. I didn’t feel it whenever it happened. It just began hurting before I went to bed. I probably pulled something while cleaning the bathrooms or doing yoga. I really want to blame cleaning bathrooms. I’m still happy doing yoga.
- I want to make a zillion more cakes and cookies. I’m trying not too. But I have so many recipes and techniques to try! Oh I did make youngest son some cookies on Monday, but those don’t really count.
- Writing has been on the back burner. Too much other stuff taking up space in my head.
- Turbo is supposed to come over tomorrow. That will be great. Maggie is resting up!
Okay mine are short, but I’d sure love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a truly fun and restorative weekend!