TGIF! Well this week totally got away from me. I don’t know how I leapfrogged from Monday to Friday Okay. let’s jump into sharing five random things about our week.
- A little while ago, Wizard got some mosquito bites and I teased him about being a baby. I had two and they were annoying, but not whine-worthy. You all know where this is going right? I must have stepped in a nest of the blood sucking vipers. I’ve have ugly welts, and a few are on my heel so wearing shoes to walk Maggie is agony. One turned into what looks like a blood blister from walking her. It’s insane, and keeping me awake. Honestly, Wizard’s not fairing much better. I’m guessing it’s the unusual humidity we had this year? I dunno, but they’ve turned me into a whiner! I’m really sorry for teasing Wizard now. Really. Really. Sorry.
- Maggie is once again all legal! I got her dog license done for three more years. Oddly, Maggie didn’t seem particularly excited about it.
- I went to Walmart just to three ring binder. They didn’t have the three ring binder and yet, I came home $52.00 dollars poorer. HOW????
- This week vanished into thin air, but today I’m going to try to write. I have taken a giant step back to give my creative side some space to, well, get creative and excited.
- Tomorrow Wizard and I are going to a memorial service for a friend of his. Sunday I’m seeing Biker Witch. No cakes this weekend unless plans change.
So that’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours. I hope everyone has a great weekend!