TGIF! Time to share 5 random things about our week. I’ll start
- Stuff is happening here, but I can’t talk about it yet. That’s frustrating for me!
- It’s hot again! Really hot. It feels like it’s going to be a really hot summer. We’ll see.
- Maggie has been confused because we’ve moved her kennel and other stuff in and out, leave the house, etc. I feel bad for her because we can’t explain, but after a day or two, she’s gotten the hang of it. By the way, we’re not “hiding” that we have a dog, this is so we can make sure we clean before showings. When they look in the garage, they’ll see we have a dog. Or if they look in the panty, there’s a whole shelf of dog items.
- A couple nights ago we ran to Home Depot and took Maggie with us. I did something I rarely ever do. I let a “stranger” give her a treat. Maggie was thrilled! They lady worked at Home Depot and had a bag of dog treats in her apron pocket. She was clearly dog savvy and asked me first, showing me the treats. She ended up giving her two small pieces pea-sized pieces of the treat because Maggie’s a con artist, but this lady was totally on to her tricks, LOL. I was impressed. I know it may sound harsh, but due to Maggie’s previous really bad bladder stones, I’m strict about her diet, and I don’t always trust strangers and their idea of treats. But this was perfect timing, Maggie had a stressful week, which is why we took her to Home Depot with us just to get her out, and then she got a surprise treat in Home Depot. Like I said in #3, for about a day and a half, Wizard and I noticed she wasn’t herself, mostly like from the stress of having the house up for sale. Of course, we worry that it’s the lump on her tummy, but that’s truly less likely. (Reminder, I do have a vet appt for her on June 22nd).
- On Saturday, we have some house-related stuff to do. Sunday, we are hoping Wizard can go racing, and I can meet up with Biker Witch. While I talk to my sister every day by text, I want to see her in person to hear about her Hawaii trip, plus we have a new Home Goods store we want to check out just for fun.
Well those weren’t the most exciting five ever, but hopefully I can talk about more next week. Now I’d love to hear about your week! I hope you have a great weekend!