TGIF! I *think* it’s Friday, but our days have been blurred together for two weeks now. What if it’s really Caturday, which became a day while I was signing docs and attempting to tame technology? It might have happened
And no I haven’t had any wine, sadly. But tonight I shall! And if it turns out to be Caturday, I’ll adopt a cat and have two glasses of wine!
But for now, I’ll share five random things about my week, hoping that in return, you will share yours. And away we go!
- I may have sorted out the browser issues we were having. Maybe. I’m doing little changes at a time so I know what’s working and what’s not. So far, my browser has stopped overtaking Wizard’s browser and that’s a win!
- I’m very happy with our new computer. Not bad, considering we researched and bought it within about 24 hours. The printer hasn’t even made me swear once yet, which is impressive. The old one had me vowing it’s death by fire or drowning on a weekly basis.
- We had the appraisal on the house done yesterday morning. We were told he would come between 9am and noon. He arrived by 9:30 and was done by 10:00. I was so happy to have the rest of my day free. Of course I did really exciting things like laundry, but still…I wasn’t waiting around which is not fun!
- Maggie keeps going to Wizard for reassurance lately. She has done this before when she’s sick, but now I think she’s grasping something is going on but not exactly what. It’s interesting because she’s mostly my dog, but she needs Wizard’s reassurance right now. And he gives it to her. Overall though, she’s acting normal, eating, happy to go on walks, hanging out in the normal way and thrilled to see people she loves (which is everyone, LOL). It’s just this one additional thing, and it’s almost like she’s saying to him, “Everything is okay, right?” And he tells her “right.” Then she goes on with her day. However, I do have her vet appointment next Wednesday to check the lump on her stomach as a precaution, and I’ll make sure we’re on the right track about making this transition easy for her.
- I’m not sure what the weekend will bring, but I’m hoping it won’t be Caturday because I was only kidding about adopting a cat! I like cats, but one pet is enough for me. Wizard and I will probably go to breakfast for Father’s Day and maybe I’ll even bake something. Not sure what yet. When I asked him, he said cheesecake or key lime pie. I’ve made both those recently, so we’re negotiating. He’s also debating if he really wants that much junk food, and that’s totally his decision.
So that’s my five, I bet yours will be a lot more interesting! HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to all the dads out there, and hope everyone has a great weekend!