TGIF! The weeks are whipping by so quickly! Hope everyone’s weekend is off to a great start. Now it’s time to dive into sharing five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- It’s been a short week with the 4th on Monday, and it feels like it! It’s not like we have jobs, and yet, we always feel like we’re busy. But that’s better than being bored so no complaining here.
- Wednesday morning, one of Wizard’s dreams came true and he got a Mustang. Well, it’s his brothers very cool Mustang — a true muscle car. We went out to his brother’s house and brought it home so Wizard could get some minor work done on it (we have a good body shop). You had to see his brother giving Wizard instructions for like 15 minutes. I mean they’re both in the car, and his brother’s going over every little detail about driving it, and I’m trying so hard not to laugh. Both these men are retired but suddenly, they were 16 again. Too funny. FYI, I was following Wizard home, and I know I ruined his fun, LOL. He knew I was behind him, and that if he got a ticket, I would have videoed it and cheered the cop on while he or she wrote it. Seriously, I think that stopped him testing the car’s power and speed more than paying an actual traffic ticket and going to traffic school
- Yesterday I spent sooooo long on the phone sorting out an issue with my expensive medication. But the good news is this: Two different people worked hard to help me so that I could continue on this medication. It’s a co-pay issue. The co-pay is not something anyone making less than the Bills, Jeffs and Elon’s of the world can afford monthly. But if this program works, I will be able to continue on the medication that has kept me stable for years. So while it’s not fun to be on the phone for these issues, I’m beyond grateful for the two people who worked hard to help me. So. Very. Grateful.
- I may try making Macarons (French cookie). I’ve been thinking about it, but I need to buy more cookie sheets, and somehow I always talk myself out of it, LOL. My first attempts will likely be failures or disappointments because, I’m told, it’s an art that takes time to learn. One day I will do it. Maybe soon.
- Biker Witch and I rescheduled our last Friday coffee date to today. Then this weekend, we will wait and see what comes our way.
That’s my five, now I’d love to hear yours! I hope everyone has a great weekend!