TGIF! Its time to share five random things about our week. Here’s mine:
- Wizard’s losing a battle with a gopher. It’s not pretty, LOL.
- Maggie wants to help find the gopher, but it’s always after 9pm, when I don’t care. I just want her to hurry up and do thing then come in the house
- Yesterday I headed out to shop for a birthday gift for someone who is usually easy to buy for. I came up empty, but I still have time. I’m more annoyed that my cake pans and tools are packed, so I probably won’t make a cake. But then, I do know where they are packed, so we’ll see. Her birthday isn’t until the end of the month.
- Wizard’s uncle is coming from out of state next week, and we’re seeing him at a small gathering on Tuesday. I’m taking cookies which means I get to bake!
- This weekend Wizard is trying a night race, and it’s Saturday night which is good for me. That’s the only night I look forward to TV when my vet shows are usually on. And we may go see Turbo too, but we’re leaving that up in the air right now.
I seriously struggled for five this week! Oh well, I can live vicariously thought all your exciting adventures! I hope everyone has a great weekend!