Jennifer Lyon

Wednesday, September 11th, 2013
Wednesday Worthy

**I got a “missed schedule” notice and this blog didn’t post when it was supposed to go up. I don’t know why that happened, I guess it’s just the the gremlins of technology. I’ll try to get it to post now.**

Today is a quickie post, I have revision and need to get on those, while writing The Cowboy Marine. So here is our candidate;

bigstock-Vibrant-fashion-portrait-of-a--45370759

So what do you think?

8 comments to “Wednesday Worthy”

1. Viki S.
      · September 11th, 2013 at 9:43 am · Link

I like him. Such a nice blue eye looking out at me ;).

Don’t work too hard, take a coffee break ;).

Have a great day!

2. ban
      · September 11th, 2013 at 9:52 am · Link

I’m not gonna be picky today Jen – he works for me too :D

Good luck on those revisions I have a few tension filled scenes coming up I need to work on too.

Hope everyone has a blessed 9-11

3. Silver James
      · September 11th, 2013 at 10:57 am · Link

Okay, okay. Move along. Nothing to see here. Nothing to see at all. Pssst! He’s mine, witches. Keep moving. You can’t have him!!!! *wipes drool*

I need to figure out a character for him so I can add him to the characters page I set up to celebrate my new series. He’d fit right in! And then I could drool over him in private. ;)

Best of luck on the revisions, Jen! Everyone else? Enjoy this first day of the rest of your life. Live it to the fullest!

4. Jenn
      · September 11th, 2013 at 12:20 pm · Link

Viki, I just went and got a coffee :-) Have a great day!

5. Jenn
      · September 11th, 2013 at 12:21 pm · Link

Ban, those tension filled scenes always require more work, but you can do it!

6. Jenn
      · September 11th, 2013 at 12:22 pm · Link

Silver, LOL! Glad you like him. I’m sure you’ll put him to good use :-)

7. B.E. Sanderson
      · September 11th, 2013 at 3:18 pm · Link

Yeah, he’s pretty worthy. =o)

Those darn technology gremlins. I should’ve seen him first thing this morning. Oh well. Eye candy for the afternoon, I guess.

8. Jenn
      · September 11th, 2013 at 8:22 pm · Link

B.E., I know, right? I had it all set up to post for one am this morning, but some glitch happened. Normally I check first thing, but this morning was kind of hectic. Oh well.

Glad he brightened your afternoon!

JenniferLyon.com