5 Random Things about Wizard:
1) He was flying his small remote control helicopter in the living room (high ceilings there) and I was reading. In my peripheral vision, I see him diving for the ground. The helicopter he was flying suddenly dive-bombed him. I laughed so hard…I think the battery ran out and he lost control of it, but I’m not really sure. I was laughing too hard to hear his
2) He makes up songs and sings them to me. He’s done this since we were first married. Sometimes I laugh and sometimes it drives me crazy. One song is Jenny Champagne With Her Beer Income Man.
3) When the kids were little and I would try to kiss or hug Wizard, he would yell out, “Zebras! Help!” And all three boys would run to rescue him from me. We usually all ended up rolling around the ground and laughing.
4) Wizard doesn’t really like the limelight. But he does like to tease.
5) Last night, he mercilessly temped me until I shared his cupcake with him. Insisting I eat it off his fork. He’s wicked like that.
And there you have 5 Things about Wizard
Now for Wing Slayer Worthy:
Is he Wing Slayer Worthy?
January 9th, 2013 at 3:44 am · Link
I love your Wizard stories. It’s easy to picture him diving to rescue the helicopter. Guys are so funny. Wizard really sounds like a great person. Thanks for sharing bits of him with us.
I say he’s young but that will make him easy to train, so YES! He is worthy.
I hope to have coffee with my girlfriend this morning. It will be nice to get away from the guys and spend some time with a female :).
Have a wonderful day.
January 9th, 2013 at 8:10 am · Link
HAHA! I’m not late this time!
Wizard sounds like many a man I know. lol Always trying to rescue their toys even if they attack them!
And as for this guy, there’s clearly something pained and tormented about him. He just seems to have a dark need eating at him. I personally say he’s worthy!
January 9th, 2013 at 8:28 am · Link
Thanks for the laughs and the so worthy WS. I have been down for the count for a few days- mostly sleeping to feel better. You can not imagine the chaos at my house….. To qoute my son “The mother ship is down!!!!” My daughter “But mom you can’t not feel good dad will think he is incharge or something.”
Nice to know your needed
January 9th, 2013 at 9:06 am · Link
Awww. Wizard sounds like a wonderful person and the right guy. There really ought to be more like him out there. (I got mine, but other women need one, too.)
Ooo, he’s worthy. Thanks for the eye candy this morning, Jen. =o)
January 9th, 2013 at 10:46 am · Link
I still love your Wizard stories. And I’d have been laughing too hard to listen, too
As for the candidate, I say he’s worthy and we should keep him But…is he looking to see if his…umm, equipment,…is still there?
Happy Hump Day, witches!
January 9th, 2013 at 12:02 pm · Link
Viki, hope you have a great time on your coffee date
These days, they are ALL young, LOLOL!!
January 9th, 2013 at 12:04 pm · Link
Stephanie, You are here early!
Wizard loves that helicopter!
I do love dark and tortured
January 9th, 2013 at 12:05 pm · Link
Kat, your kids are a crack up! I’m so sorry you’ve been sick. Hope you’re feeling better, and back to yourself ASAP!
January 9th, 2013 at 12:06 pm · Link
B.E., thanks on Wizard He’s a great guy when he’s annoying me, LOL. Not that I ever annoy him or anything! And so glad you have your own great guy.
This guy’s getting a pretty good response!
January 9th, 2013 at 12:08 pm · Link
Dawn, ROTFL!!! I always think the same thing when I see guys in that pose. It’s scary how much we think alike
January 9th, 2013 at 1:06 pm · Link
Let me guess, Jenny Champagne With Her Beer Income Man is sung to the tune of Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off, right? I love your Wizard stories too. From now on, though, I’ll be yelling “ZEBRAS!” instead of “SQUIRREL!”
Kat, your kids crack me up. Get well soon!
As for the candidate? He can come to my place and mature a little. I’ll train him up right. No. Really! In other words, “Heck yeah he’s worthy!”
January 9th, 2013 at 2:23 pm · Link
Silver, LOLOL!!! Not exactly the tune, but funny!
The kids used to love ‘saving” their dad. Zebras, of course, are umpires/referees
You’re very enthusiastic about training the candidate!