Six happy things:
- Yesterday I played hooky.
- I had lunch with Biker Witch (my sister) and had a great time!
- I bought myself a shirt that says: WEEKENDS ARE FOR WINE (Duh, what else would they be for?).
- I got a chance to read for a little while (see #1).
- My hip is soooo much better! It took a few days, and I had to lay off the gym, but it’s mostly a mild twinge now and I can probably go back to the gym today…or Monday
- I figured out why I keep getting just past the halfway mark in my novella and coming a screeching halt, unable to get past this one point in the book. It means I need to revise one plot thread, but it’s a relief to just toss out the portion that’s not working. It’s actually really freeing. Plus my hero and heroine seem to be working well with each other, this was more of an external plot which is a little easier to fix than a real problem with a character.
And did I mention I played hooky yesterday? I rarely ever do that. But playing hooky is good for creativity and giving my subconscious a little space to work things out.
Okay your turn! Tell me something that makes you happy, and if you have any big plans for the weekend.