I’m so behind! But the book is going better and so I just keep typing away. Now let’s change the subject and play Random Friday Five where we list five things that occur to us. Here’s mine:
- I hate insomnia. HATE IT This week has been exceptionally bad and I doubt I’ve had six hours sleep in the last four nights (I wrote this Thursday night, so I may have slept last night).
- Today I have a mammogram schedule for this afternoon. Somehow I haven’t had one in three years. Bad, very bad. So I’m taking care of this TODAY. If there’s something you’ve been putting off, make the call today and get it taken care of, okay? We all need to find the time to take care of ourselves.
- We had a power outage yesterday that caught Wizard and I both surprised. We were walking around like confused zombies, and finally had to actually talk to each other. We discovered we liked it…until the power came back on
- One of my friends got a new puppy and keeps posting pictures. How am I supposed to work when there are puppy pictures for me to look at?
- It’s HOT here, already hitting triple digits. I’m so not ready!
Okay that’s my Random Friday Five. Your turn! Share anything you want. And have a great weekend!